Welcome to the Red River Valley Fair Association; home to the Red River Valley Fair and the Big Iron Farm Show.
Located in West Fargo, ND, the Red River Valley Fair Association has been bringing family entertainment to the citizens of the Red River Valley since 1904.
With the ability to hold events year-round, the Red River Valley Fairgrounds is sure to be functional for any type of event.
The Red River Valley Fair Association is a privately owned non-profit association which is operated by a nine person executive committee, 50 person board of directors and full time staff.
We are confident in our abilities to provide family friendly entertainment at an affordable cost.
The Red River Valley Fair Association is dedicated to providing a safe, multi-use complex that is entertaining, educational and sets the standards for excellence in enriching lives.
1923 Red River Valley Fairgrounds
MEET OUR STAFF
Bryan K. SchulzGeneral ManagerBryan@redrivervalleyfair.com
- I love to cook with my daughters
Cal WillitsOperations ManagerCal@redrivervalleyfair.com
- I worked in the construction field for 20 years of which 10 years I owned my own business as a general contractor.
- Football season is my favorite – Go Pack Go!
Katy StenersonSponsorship & Marketing CoordinatorKaty@redrivervalleyfair.com
- I really want a pet Chinchilla.
Judy DvoracekSpecial Events CoordinatorJudy@redrivervalleyfair.com
- I could eat Spicy Pie pizza every day of the week.
Emily GrunewaldBig Iron Exhibit CoordinatorEmily@redrivervalleyfair.com
- I have been active in the 4-H and FFA Industry since I was eight. I have owned and shown every species in the livestock department.
Shanna PughOffice AdministratorInfo@redrivervalleyfair.com
- I’m a diehard Minnesota sports fan, even when the Vikings are at their worst
Kyle HagerBuilding & Grounds TeamShop@redrivervalleyfair.com
- I am very outspoken and opinionated
Adam CristBuilding & Grounds TeamAdam@redrivervalleyfair.com
- I have three brothers, and I’m the youngest.