CAMPGROUND PET POLICY
The Red River Valley Fair Campground welcomes dogs at the campground. There is a $15.00 fee per dog per stay.
The Red River Valley Fair Campground Pet Policy is as follows:
- The Red River Valley Fair Campground prohibits owning farm animals as pets within the Campground. Farm animals include: horses, cattle, sheep, pigs and goats. RRVF Campground also prohibits keeping wild and exotic animals and reptiles as pets.
- Pets over 3 months of age shall have been vaccinated against rabies. A copy of the current rabies vaccination certification is required. Rabies tags shall be worn by your pet at all times.
- The maximum number of dogs and cats, combined, may not exceed six.
- Good behavior is required. Pets of any breed that are hostile, aggressive or cause damage to public or private property will be asked to leave the campground, along with their owners, without a refund.
- Pets must have a collar, and must be kept on leashes no longer than 6 feet when outside their owners’ recreational vehicles.
- Owners are required to pick up after their pets and properly dispose of all pet droppings in trash receptacles.
- Pets cannot be left unattended. They must be in a kennel or in your camper if you leave the campground.
- Pets are NOT allowed in the shower house.
- No loud barking or unruly behavior tolerated. Pet owners have a responsibility to keep their pets from disturbing their neighbors. Please be courteous to your neighbors by keeping your animals quiet. If your pet is too vocal, you’ll need to find other accommodations.
- Pet owners are fully responsible for their pets’ actions.
Violators will be asked to vacate the premises without a refund.
To download the Red River Valley Fair Campground Pet Policy, please click the button below.