RRVF CAMPGROUND RULES & REGULATIONS
RENT MUST BE PAID UP FRONT. RENT THAT IS 2 DAYS LATE FOR MONTHLY OR WEEKLY CAMPERS WILL BE ASSESSED A $10.00 FEE PER DAY.
RENT MUST BE DROPPED OFF AT THE SHOWER HOUSE IN THE DROP BOX.
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: RRVF CAMPGROUND
Campers will be asked to leave immediately if check is returned.
- Must be 21 or older to rent a campsite. No minors or children camping alone. Parents are responsible for their children.
- Camping fees are non-refundable.
- Occupancy per campsite limited to immediate family or up to four single persons.
- Check out time is at 3:00 pm.
- No more than one RV/trailer is permitted per campsite.
- Please be courteous to your neighbors at all times. Quiet hours are observed from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am. Keep music to a level that can be heard only on your site.
- Profanity and excessive noise will not be tolerated at any time.
- ASPHALT PADS – Must use pads under levelers/stabilizers.
- NO construction material or construction trailers are permitted on campgrounds.
- Pet Fee is $15.00 per pet per stay. Please see Pet Policy for more specific regulations.
- Please put all garbage in plastic bags and deposit the trash in receptacles.
- Draining of gray water anywhere onto the ground is not permitted, violators will be asked to vacate the premises without a refund.
- Use of generators not permitted on campgrounds.
- NO FIREWORKS OR FIREARMS ALLOWED anywhere on the premises.
- Use of gas or charcoal grills is permitted.
- No self-contained fire pits or campfires allowed.
- Red River Valley Fair Association will not be responsible in case of fire, theft, accident or loss of any kind. It’s your responsibility to carry proper insurance.
- Speed limit is 10 MPH on campgrounds.
- Default and performance: In the event that there is default on payment or in performance of rules that are set forth, written notice will be given to leave the premises without a refund.
- If Tornado sirens sound during Severe Weather, campers can take shelter on the Fairgrounds at the Schollander Pavilion.
- Each RV is allowed one power cord to electrical pedestal. Violators will have additional power cords unplugged – the RRVF Campground is not responsible of any damages. If matter continues, camper will be asked to leave premises without a refund.
- Each week there will be a day designated as “Mowing Day” – A sign will be posted at the Shower House to inform you of the day. We ask that the area around your site is picked up and free of debris and personal property including children’s toys, animal leashes, and other items. The RRVF Campground is not responsible for any damages.
To download the Red River Valley Fair Campground Rules and Regulations, please click the button below.