Come out to the Red River Valley Fairgrounds to enjoy a Drive-In Movie every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday night presented by Cass County Electric Cooperative! Bring the family out for a fun-filled night at the Fairgrounds! Gates open at 6 pm, the movie begins at 7 pm and concessions will be available to purchase!
DRIVE-IN MOVIES AT THE RED RIVER VALLEY FAIR
- Monday, July 6: How to Train Your Dragon The Hidden World
- Saturday, July 11: The Emoji Movie AND Abominable
- Monday, July 13: Dirty Dancing
- Wednesday, July 15: Knives Out
DRIVE-IN MOVIE FAQ
- What is the cost of the Drive-in movie?
- $10 per adult
- $5 per child 12 and under
- Or $30 per vehicle
- Can I buy food at the Drive-in movie?
- Yes! We will have concessions available for purchase.
- How will I hear the movie?
- Tune to 101.3 FM on your radio to listen to the movie.
- Can I watch the movie in my lawn chair?
- Yes, that is fine. Social distancing guidelines will be enforced.
- Can I drive my pickup to watch the drive-in movie?
- Yes, pickups maybe backed in and you may use the bed of your truck to watch. Please keep in mind you will have to listen through your radio for the movie.
- Will food be available to purchase?
- Yes! Concessions will be available for purchase. You may order at the KFGO building.
- Is alcohol permitted?
- No alcohol is permitted or will be sold during the Drive-In movies