FAIR FOOD THURSDAYS
Come out to the Red River Valley Fairgrounds to enjoy your favorite Fair food for Fair Food Thursdays! Food vendors will be serving from 11 am – 8 pm with your favorite Fair food! Our last Fair Food Thursday is August 27!
FAIR FOOD THURSDAYS AT THE RED RIVER VALLEY FAIR
- Fargo Fillies
Philly Cheese Steak
Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwich
Home Cut Fries
Hand Breaded Fired Pickles
The Pickle Popper
- BZ Concessions
Taco in a Bag
- Funnel Cakes
- Twisted Spork
- Korean Tacos
- Loaded Spork Fries
- Ethnic, Fusion Cuisine
- Big J’s Smokehouse
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Mister Lemonade
- 10 different flavors of lemonade
- Windsor Waffles
- Different varieties of waffles
FAIR FOOD THURSDAY FAQ
- What are the hours of Fair Food Thursday?
- 11 am – 8 pm
- What is the cost of admission for Fair Food Thursday?
- Gate admission is free for Fair Food Thursday.
- Can I buy alcohol at Fair Food Thursday?
- Yes. Alcohol will be available for purchase between 4 and 8 pm.
- Are restrooms available during Fair Food Thursday?
- Yes. Restrooms will be available during Fair Food Thursday.