RED RIVER VALLEY FAIR HOMETOWN HERO PROGRAM
Do you know a past or present member of the military, whose achievements and/or service to the community or surrounding area goes unnoticed?
If you know someone that deserves the “Hometown Hero” designation, please fill out a nomination form below to nominate them.
- Nominees must have served between 1940-2018
- Nominees must still be living
- Nominee must live in a 75-100 mile radius
- Nominators are asked to read the entry on stage at the Hometown Hero program
- Hometown Heroes will be announced at the Hometown Hero Program on Thursday, July 12, prior to the High Valley & Aaron Watson Concert.
HOMETOWN HERO NOMINATION FORM:
Download a fillable PDF by clicking the link below. Please mail, fax or email the form to our office.
Red River Valley Fair
Attn: Hometown Hero Program
1805 Main Avenue West
West Fargo, ND 58078
Fax to: 701-282-6909
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Winners will be notified on/after June 15
Thank You to our Sponsors for continuing to help us with our Military Appreciation Day!