DATES & DETAILS
Participate in the 2021 Miss Red River Valley Fair Pageant at the Red River Valley Fair on Saturday, July 15th.
DUE BY THURSDAY, JULY 1ST:
- Contestant Resume
- Contestant Platform Statement
- Talent Introduction and Track (if required)
- Contestant Headshot
DUE DAY OF PAGEANT – JULY 17TH:
- CMN Qualification – Print out web page showing funds raised
- Local Contestant Contract (Note: This document must be notarized)
- Sponsorship Fee
2020 MISS RED RIVER VALLEY FAIR PAGEANT
TITLES TO BE AWARDED*
*Titles awarded may vary based on participation numbers. Date, time and location subject to change.
Miss Red River Valley Fair
Miss West Fargo
Miss Red River Valley Fair’s Outstanding Teen
Miss West Fargo’s Outstanding Teen
MISS RRVF 2020
Monni Nyaribo is a senior at North Dakota State University in Fargo, ND, where she majors in Biological Studies and minors in Chemistry. She plans to continue her education after completing her undergraduate degree to go onto receive her Doctor of Pharmacy, specializing in pediatric oncology. In addition to her studies, she is actively involved in her sorority as Vice President of Marketing, she is a captain of the Division I Bison Dance Team, and she works to spread awareness of her personal social impact initiative – Fighting Hunger: Nothing Runs on Empty.
MISS TEEN RRVF 2020
Ashley Ebens is a sophomore at Kindred High School in Kindred, ND, where she is on the National Honor Society and the A-Honor Roll. In addition to being a student, she volunteers for her church’s Sunday School and Vacation Bible School, volunteers in the local Head Start program, and dances for the Kindred Vikettes Dance Team. She works to spread awareness of her personal social impact initiative – Head Start: Do Your Part.
For more information, visit the Miss Red River Valley Fair Outstanding Teen, Ashley Ebens Facebook page.
JUDGING & CRITERIA
Talent = 35%
Private Interview = 25%
Lifestyle & Fitness in Swimsuit = 15%
Evening Wear = 20%
On-Stage Questions = 5%
Talent = 35%
Private Interview = 25%
Evening Wear/ On-Stage Questions = 20%
Lifestyle & Fitness = 10%
Scholastic Achievement = 10%
- Private Interview: This is a private interview with the judging panel. Judges will ask questions regarding the platform and resume in addition to current events in an effort to get to know each contestant. Attire: business dress or suit. (10 Minutes – Miss; 8 Minutes – Teen)
- Talent: Each contestant gets 90 seconds to showcase their talent of choice to the judges. If accompaniment is required, a recording must be provided – no live accompaniment is permitted unless done by the contestant. A piano and microphones will be provided, but if your talent requires any additional props, please provide your own. Note: Contestants must write their own talent introduction and turn it in prior to competition. Attire: something that complements your talent and is showy and attention-grabbing.
- Evening Wear: This phase of competition is meant to show a contestant’s poise and self-confidence. Contestants will be taught a simple modeling pattern the day of competition. Attire: evening gown of choice.
- Lifestyle & Fitness: This phase of competition is meant to showcase a contestant’s self-confidence, energy and physical fitness. Contestants will be taught a simple modeling pattern the day of competition. Attire: swimsuit of choice (one piece or two piece allowed; no string bikinis!).
- On-Stage Interview: Contestants will be asked two questions on stage. One question will be selected from their private interview, and one question will be written by fellow contestants and drawn at random.